Re: A86: Merging basic and asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Merging basic and asm

Janne M{kel{ wrote:

> I was wondering if there's a relatively clean way to call asm programs
> from basic. Passing arguments back and forth would be useful too. It would
> be even better if I could find a hook which would allow me to add new
> commands to my programs. Is this impossible, or just something that TI
> isn't willing to document?

the only way to do asm and basic together is to make a program that does
something and stores where its at and then returns to basic, does stuff
there, opens the program restores the place where it left off.... that
is unless someone finds out how to do a tsr kinda program.  the only way
you can really pass on arguments is through variables. as for the hook
anything is possible, hard to do though if it is

Follow-Ups: References: