A86: RE: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: RE: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

Thanks for the skepticism, but my plan is to restrict the screen size only for games with static screens.  It would leave one with less space on the 85/6, but for games like sqrxz, xc1701 and the like, all you would lose would be a few pixels on the 82/3.  it's like TI-basic's pt-xxx commands in that you can go off screen.  However, it would be based on the center.
	I know it's a bit hairy, but the only real issue will end up being static grayscale images, which half the time end up being porn-related (and I thought I had too much free time)...
	Also, I the was a flame posted in response to my lack of support for ash 3.0.  Well, I run ash 3.0, and it's just fine.  However, it'll be a pain to add that, as we have to then double parts of our code, such as the relocation schemes.  Ash2 and OS/OShell 82 are good enough, and besides, if we pull this off, what will it matter?  We might toss in a conversion toolkit to fix it anyway.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator