RE: A86: Sprites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Sprites

 Yes, actually I do! I wrote three sprite routines for the game I am working on (another PacMan clone I am afraid...) I believe they are pretty versatile.

I have posted them on this mailing list twice before, with a wish of having some of the more experienced ASM-programmers to have a look, and give me a few feed backs. But the response has been rather similar to ZERO! Could somebody please take a look? I believe using this mailing list to comment each others work is pretty constructive.

And Steve: They do work!

-Martin

Stud. tech. Martin Blix Grydeland, Computer Science NTNU
E-mail: grydelan@stud.ntnu.no