A86: Chem86 equation balancing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Chem86 equation balancing

Awhile back it was asked how to balance a chemical equation so this feature
could be added to chem86.  I figured it out.  If you want me to post my
method just ask.  (I haven't written it down in a form that someone else
could understand so I'll write it down if you want)

BTW I love chem86 for my chem class but it seems to have a very annoying
bug.  After exiting the program from Ashell or from just the asm( command
the TI-OS seems to not display correctly.  The problem is if I move the
cursor to the left to change what I typed in the characters to the right and
underneath the cursor disappear.  They reappear if I go back to the right
they reappear.  This problem only goes away after turning the calc off.

Eli Allen