Re: A86: A Little Explaination

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<< >TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

 >> > ...and the BEST game I've ever seen... Squirx!
 >>
 >> This is the first time I've ever seen anyone spell Sqrxz phonetically.
 >> The interesting thing is that, phonetically, he spelled it right.
 >
 >How do you know it's spelled correctly, phonetically? :) I guess it is
 >though.

 I was just wondering; is there really a bug called a Sqrxz?  Did u just make
 it up?  and does it really look like a lima bean with legs?  :-)  well, no
 matter, u wouldnt believe how many boring math and bio lessons that game has
 gotten me through... >>

Hehe! Yet another thing I wrote has gotten major discussion. Just wait until
I start on some real assembly :). I beat Sqrxz (which I realized today that I
spelled it wrong in my letter, then I come home to this :) ) world I in
Biology today, after some practice in Math class. It's the coolest game, and
since I've seen Jimmy Mardell in this list, once again THANKS! It's the
coolest game!

KUPO