A86: Keyboard Input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Keyboard Input

I am programming a game in assembly for the TI-86, that uses keyboard input (oh!, really???) When I use the _getkey function, the calc pauses on this command until a key is pressed, and of course all my graphics on the screen stops moving. (It took me an eternity to find out that this was the problem...) Is there any smarter way to just find out if a key has been pressed, and not stop waiting for a key to be pressed ??? Please help me out !!!

Regards,
Martin

Stud. tech. Martin Blix Grydeland, Computer Science NTNU
E-mail: grydelan@stud.ntnu.no
Web: http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~grydelan