A86: A Little Explaination

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: A Little Explaination

  OK, you're probably wondering, "Who is this MogKupo guy and how did he
manage to get everyone arguing already?!" So, I guess I should formally
introduce myself.
  Hi. I'm MogKupo. I want to learn assembly.
  I have been scared to join a mailing list after I joined the "General
Discussion of TI-85 calculators" a few years ago, and I think I still haven't
cleaned my mailbox because of it. Anyway, after a divine miracle, and a year
of struggling with an overpriced graphlink (which I could have built and used
earlier for 1/10 the price) which I just got to work, although I have to
reboot my computer every time I want to use it, and I can't use the mouse
(who needs a mouse while you're programming assembly?), I am going to finally
learn assembly. I've just printed 19 pages of a tutoral from mindless
productions (If you're on this list, THANKS!) so that I can get cracking.
  So, here I am. I've already caused a stirup with the Pat thing (even though
she's from TI, I'm still right :) ) even though I've never seen the "Demo
Program". I have been looking at the names of some of these letters, I just
recently saw Dan Eble say something concerning something I said (Turbo
Breakout's the BOMB Dan!) and I *think* Jimmy Mardell is on this list, (if
you're out there, thanx again for Z-Tetris, Boulderdash, and the BEST game
I've ever seen... Squirx!). It's like living among legends. I can't wait
until I create a game (well, more than one) that fellow students play
endlessly during boring math lectures. Hey, if it wasn't for my boring math
teacher, I'd never be so good at Squirx.
  Anyway, If I ever become a bother, please tell me what's bugging you about
me and I'll see if I can't do anything about it.

KUPO