Re: A86: TI's demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI's demo program

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 MogKupo0@aol.com wrote:

> I'm sorry, but it's still not nice. It would be in TIs best interest to give
> as much info as possible, as they sell more calcs every day as kids see the

Guys,
	This email list was not created to discuss the philosophy of
calculator marketing and customer satisfaction.  This thread of yours
could go on for a long time and fill everyone's emailboxes with your
opinions.  Please take your discussion private and let those of us who are
interested in assembly language communicate unimpeded.

	The IRC channel #ti-calc (or is it #calc-ti?) would be a better
place for you to discuss these issues.

--------
Dan Eble <eble@cis.ohio-state.edu>
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

"Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" - James 3:5

Follow-Ups: References: