Re: A86: Send/Recive

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Send/Recive

Stein Sem-Jacobsen wrote:

> How can I send (port 7) on one wire and recive on the other? I have to set
> both of the wires at the same time don't I? I can't just set one of the
> wires.

if you want send 1
then
setS1R1 (i dunno the call for this, doesnt matter if the receive port is
hi or lo cuz u already did something with it)
else if you want to send 0
then
setS0R1

thats how it would be done, but you should put in loops so there is
enough time to capture the send and receive input and also you should
clear the port after you and add some type of error handler that sends
you back up if you happen to miss an input