A86: Interrupts for the 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Interrupts for the 86

I wrote this code to test if I could manage to make an interrupt handler for the 86. I did not. Most of this code was copied from Jimmy Mårdell's Game Wizard for the 85.

As far as I have understood this interrupt thing, this should work as long as the memory at $E100-$E2E2++ doesn't change during normal calc operation. I used jmv to check this, and as long as I only entered simple calc's (8+2) it doesn't. The interrupt is supposed to check if the current row is 1, and if so set it to 0. Butthe calc only freezes, and I have to take the batteries out. If some of the gurus out there would have a look, I'd appreciate it.

-Martin

Stud. tech. Martin Blix Grydeland, Computer Science NTNU
E-mail: grydelan@stud.ntnu.no
Web: http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~grydelan

INTTEST.ASM