RE: A86: Capture key-press

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Capture key-press

Somebody wrote some time ago on this list that when deleting stuff on the calc, it isn't actually wiped out, just the VAT entry is removed. Would it be possible to store the VAT in a safe memory area. Then after the clear-calc crew has done their beloved work, write a short, memorized ASM-prog to write the VAT back into place.
Shouldn't all the formulas for the exam then still be there? Just an idea.

The idea below is probably the best anyway, but is it possible to do? Does anyone know the address of the current menu? Would the TSR slow down the calc too much? I'm sure there are others on this list whos xmaas exams are getting close. Anyone who wants to cooperate on this idea is welcome, especially if they have 8x interrupt experience.

-Martin