Re: A86: Emu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Emu

Brian wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this, but Rascall seems to
> be more compatible to the 85 games than the Ashell emulator.  One
> example is Directory for Zshell.  It runs correctly under Rascall but
> not under Ashell emulator.  Also I've noticed that Pacman for the 86
> messes up occasionaly when loading the levels using the Ashell
> Emulator.  It will come up blank with pacman and enemies but no
> level.   One  bad thing about Rascall though is that its interface is
> somewhat junky compared to Ashell Emulator.

umm ashell (think u mean aurora?). i noticed that in aurora in galaxian
there are no big guys that come out after the little ones and some keys
in some programs cant be used. the only other major downfall of aurora
is that you cant save. that really sucks for when u beat hi scores. on
the other hand rascal lets the apd shut down on you :P so you can get
the hi scores, but cant save them