A86: Emu and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Emu and games

Hi,
	I was digging through my archive of old 85 games to use with emu, when
I stumbled across a old copy of Daedalus (v0.2b). A cool game that I'd
like to see fully ported to the 86. The old version will work when the
newer versions will not (uses a vat funtion not adaped by emu). Anyway
it works except you walk backwards when not pushing a button (a bug
probly in the 85 code?). I tried to send it to my friend's ti-86 but it
didn't work the same. The grayscale messed up the screen. Is emu ti-86
rom version specific? It worked with this program on mine with rom 1.2,
but was totally messed up on my friends ti-86 with rom 1.3 . It's one of
those things that make you go hmmmm.
	-Michael

P.S. I included the version of daedalus because you probaly won't see
the old version posted ever again (it's over a year old). If you have
rom version 1.3, after you enter the program press more to pull up the
menu. Turn off grayscale (-), otherwise you will be confronted with a
blank screen. After that the screen will be full of static except when
you move. Try it.

Daedalus.85g