A86: Suggested Game (part 2)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Suggested Game (part 2)

Well, i recently tried to send a question with a file attached,
but i dont think it worked.  I have a game called Capture the Flag
for my PC.  It is a small shareware game, and i would like to make
it for the 86.  The problem is, i haven't quite learned all of the assembly
programming language to get started on my project, so that is why i
am here.  The game has a lot of potential.  You could easily make it
multiplayer, have level editors, and possibly sound.  The game does
not seem that complicated, even for the AI.  I can not start programming
yet, so if you want to see this game for the PC  or if u have any questions,
e-mail me at   (Radojcsics@aol.com)  and i will forward it to you
immediately.

Appx download time:  1-4 min
Appx file size:  400k