Re: A86: Two Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Two Questions

This would entail writing your own putsprite routine, but you could make it
store the bytes that it's overwriting into a memory location when it draws
(OR probably) and then to erase the sprite, put the saved picture back (using
LD or SET/RES)

To put a number on the screen in big text, use either dispHL (to display AHL)
or dispOP1 (I'm not sure if it's in ROM anywhere, but the code for a dispOP1
routine is in ZReduce)

~Steve