Re: A86: Done some z80 work intrested in ti86, had some questions maby s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Done some z80 work intrested in ti86, had some questions maby someon...

> *	Why do we need a shell for the 86?

You got me.  I think people like to have what programs and what types they are
(ASM or Basic) displayed nicely.  They also like to be able to execute them
without having to go through menus and stuff.  I also think that shells are a
kind of Umbilical cord for alot of people who had 85's.  ASE (ArouraShell
Enhanced with ZShell PHatos(sorry if I mispelled it) emulation) however, there
is a use for.

>*	Who is working on the decompiliation of the ti86 rom image?

Don't know.  Most people don't even have one to work with.  I still don't.
(I'm using Commo and a graph link and I always end up with too many bytes, If
anyone can help me please do).

>If there is a want for such a port please express the need.

I think that would be quite useful.