RE: A86: Assembly/BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Assembly/BASIC

A friend of mine who's on the 82 list wrote up some on calc assembler for the 85 or something to that effect.  I'll talk to him to get more details about it.  It might use the hex-opcode approach, but I don't know right now.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group