A86: Christmas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Christmas

Thanks to all that are reading this.  Whether you guys were arguing, agreeing,
thinking, working together, answering peoples questions, or answering my
questions, you guys (and/or girls) have taught me alot.  I really can't tell
you how much I have learned since I joined the list.  I went from knowing only
that you could make really kool programs if you made them into funny
characters and put them in a string (the sum of what I learned from haking
ZShell), to writing my own programs in funny characters that work and do what
I want them to.  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.