A86: Here is a prog to add to your page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Here is a prog to add to your page

It is a cheat program.  It allows you to slow down your calc, alot. Just run
it once to install, then run it again to remove.  It is under 100 bytes! (98
bytes to be exact)

Works wonders with Ztetris.  I can finally beat my sister's high score.
Just be careful, if you run it, then accidently delete it (kind of stupid),
your calc will stay slow.  You cannot link, and recieve slow again to remove
it.  You have to either leave it slowed down, or reset your memory.

Later,
Caymran
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="slow.zip"