Re: A86: re: AsmComp( command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: re: AsmComp( command

Yes you can put asm directly in your calc.  Print out the Include files,
and tab, then memorize them.  Travis and I program in asm all the time at
school. It takes hard work, and organization, but it can be done.  Here is
an example of how to clear the screen on an 83.
program1
:Send(9prgmCLRHOME

program2
:CD5547C9