Re: A86: Re: Karl F. Larsen is a fuckin' moron!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Karl F. Larsen is a fuckin' moron!!!

maybe i missed something but i have no idea what u are talking about  this
is a public list if u gotta get pissed off at somone email directly to them
unless has to do with this list and everyone with them

Patrick

Matthew R Price wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Dec 1997 21:21:33 -0800 (PST) Mixmaster
> <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com> writes:
> >Do us a favor Karl, Get off the list
> >

> On most mailing lists, people who are wrong are (gently) corrected or
> ignored so they won't be wrong again.  Here though there seem to be
> little cliqs.  Why would you swear at someone like that.  Are you proud
> of being smarter than someone who's not as smart as you are.  How lame!
>
> Karl tried to make a contribution, maybe he was wrong, I don't know.
> Printing seems to be VERY difficult.  I've never been able to print
> anything except plaintext (cat foobar.txt > /dev/lp0) and no two
> resources seem to agree on how to do it.  If you disagree with how he
> does thing, so what.
>
> Contribute your two cents and shut up.
>
> Matthew
>
> "One World, One Web, One Program"