A86: I found a new bug...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: I found a new bug...

I may have found a new bug on the 86...
note: i've found that this only works if you've just cleared your memory, so it may
not be much of a threat to anyone, but it's still pretty neat, so read on...

1. clear your memory
2. go to the matrix editor, and create a new one of any name, any dimensions
3. type a number(different numbers do different things, i think...44 tends to flash
up old deleted memory stuff sometimes) and hit the >REAL button (F5). the cursor
will return to the beginning of the number you typed. now, type the number again
over what you typed before. then hit >REAL again. then hit CLEAR. then hit ENTER.
now hit EXIT, and some pretty funky stuff should occur.

i don't know if all of these details are necessary, but try it anyway. I'd be interested
to know if it's just my calc or if it's all of them. I have ROM 1.3

http://www.mailexcite.com