RE: A86: TI-Network

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: TI-Network

It is being worked on by Grant Stockly(me) and Travis Brady.  In order to
keep the project confidential, devolpers won't be able to program for it
untill we have addiqute patents and copyrights.  It is 10Base-T and kinda
works.

If anyone has a www site on the internal workings of an ethernet system I
would appreataite getting the info!

Thanks!

Grant Stockly, ApleCyber
Travis Brady, BradySoft