RE: A86: TI-Network

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: TI-Network

Why didn't you bring this up before?!?!?!?  Being an experimental hardware list, I would have been more than willing to help on this.
Can you at least post a brief description of your implementation?
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group