Re: A86: TI-Network

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-Network

i dont think u stole it besides i am surprised that there aren't more people
working on someting like this.  the guy i am talking about lives inVa i
thought he might be on this list  since i didnt know how to get ahold of him
and he semmed like the person that might patent his idea or if he didnt  i
wanted to give him credit since i sorta stole the idea from him.  Could you
send me the source code for what you have ar at least some specs on it since i
am just starting.

thanx,
Patrick