RE: A86: Re: Frogger

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Re: Frogger

wait a minute, how is that processor intensive?  it would be like plainjump, only with a frog instead of a marble.  there's a bit more to think about, but a sprite engine might work.  Also, daedalus.  1st person is quite possible, it's just a matter of coding it well.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group