Re: A86: Re: TI-86 ASM HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI-86 ASM HELP!

Actually, that's only on the TI85.  ZShell used a strange method to do certain
calls to ROM - it called the ZShell program and then had a byte afterwards to tell
which call to do, so that, actually, is the syntax needed for ZShell.  If you need
to call findpixel on the 86, you need to include the routine in your source (the
Eble-Yopp-&c one is good) and "call Findpixel".

Also, you give it the coordinates in the form (D,E) (i think) and then it returns
a pointer in HL to the correct byte in video mem, with a mask in A that tells
which bit to use.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com