Re: A86: Sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Sound

Scalp wrote:

> I've heard about sound on the TI, can someone explain me how to have the
> speaker.
> If someone got some plans for making speaker (for TI 86)....
> Thanx
> Scalp

you can buy a 2.5 -> 3.5 adapter if you dont wanna tear up a link cable
and cable from the headphones. or else you can cut your link cable in
half (save the other half for a link to puter), cut the end off of the
headphone wires, take the copper wire that is coiled around the
insulated wires in both the headphone and link and wrap them together,
then take off the insulation from one of the little wires inside of each
cord and wrap them together, do the same with the other insulated wires.
dont let the wires touch each other , especially ground