Re: A86: Re: Frogger

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Frogger

How about doing it in a 1st person perspective? Or from over the frogs
"shoulder" or behind his head.  It would be hard to pull off yet it would
be a great success.

>> From: Trent Lillehaugen <tllilleh@polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu>
>> To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
>> Subject: A86: Frogger
>> Date: Tuesday, December 02, 1997 4:56 PM
>>
>>     Well, finals are in a week, then I get 3 weeks off for Christmas
>> break :)  I've decided to start working on Frogger 2, full greyscale
>> graphics.. hopefully my frog will look more like a frog :) and other
>> cool things.. if anyone has ANY ideas to improve frogger, please Email
>> me, or for ever hold your peace...
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Trent Lillehaugen
>> <http://www.calpoly.edu/~tllilleh/a86/a86.html>
>> <mailto:tllilleh@polymail.calpoly.edu>

--J--

The J Pavilion
JBoylan@Technologist.Com
UIN:3569888
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5333

"Every man is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to
anybody."
--Samuel L. Clemens