Re: A86: Re: Frogger

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Frogger

You know what would be cool is if you made the levels longer (scroll the
screen if you have to), and some other options too (I know you said you
wanted to incorporate a scoring system...and remember those 'female'
frogs you had to save in the origional for extra points?)

Just some stuff I thought I'd mention.

Prot
as in
http://www.webspan.net/~gabbo