Re: A86: What is a TSR! (was lurking programs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: What is a TSR! (was lurking programs)

An example of a TSR which could be possible for the TI-85 is a simple
program which check for certain kestrokes like maybe ON+F1 and then makes a
dump or screen capture of the video mem.

Andres