A86: Cyber Optic's TI-86 ASM FAQ web page - Update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Cyber Optic's TI-86 ASM FAQ web page - Update

Ok guys, this is Cyber Optic.

Everybody tell me what you think about my web page at:
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/

E-mail me your comments, questions, complaints, and additions at
matt514@gte.net
Or post them on this mailing list.. Thanks!

I believe I got the "feel" for this web page down. I have a lot of
information on this page that is very "unique", since it can not really be
found anywhere else. However, I want more!! Hehe.. If
anyone would like to submit to me an article or a tip or trick or anything,
please e-mail me at
matt514@gte.net

After work Saturday and all day Sunday, I am going to try to piece together
all this information
I collected and start developing ASM programs for my calculator! I am
determined on figuring
this calculator out!! I will also start a little journal of these programs
and experiments I make
and post in on the TI-86 asm site (http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/).
After awhile, I will
revise these "logs" into a tutorial.

When I get the time, this site will also have CGI scripts (luckly I program
Visual Basic and Win CGI!), so that users can input articles and comments
and it will show immediate results. For
example, you could post a tip in a textarea box and then a link would be
created that leads to
that article! Other CGI scripts may be able soon.