RE: A86: Sqrxz 0.9

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Sqrxz 0.9

On the 85, a capacitor can be removed from the back of the calc to speed it up.  The Turbo program was supposed to correct errors on turboed calcs, equivalent to putting the capacitor back in.  I never had accuracy problems or errors on my 85 without the capacitor.  If the design of the 86 is similar, there may be another capacitor that can be removed.  I have yet to disassemble a brand-new $120 calc to find out...

m0n0lith