Re: A86: Sqrxz 0.9

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Sqrxz 0.9

Ok, I was just going though the manual and cam across an interesting
question.  Is is possible to turbo the 86 as it is with the 85?  Has
anyone done it?  Please let me know.  I realized that he was talking
about the 85 when I read further and it said that exit would return me
to USGARD.  Please give me some feedback on this

~John

Jimmy Mårdell wrote:

> I would like to announce that Sqrxz 0.9 beta for the TI-86 is at
> www.ticalc.org (source included). The reason it's beta is that for
> some
> strange reason, compressed levels doesn't work all the time.
>
> External level editor for the PC (a bad one, but working) is included.
>
> Read the documentation (pleeeease) for more info (especially about
> the level editor...)
>
> --
> Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
> mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please
> http://www.algonet.se/~mja       Fuck nature, man rules!"
> IRC: Yarin                         Fuck Nature /Cat rapes dog

Follow-Ups: References: