Re: A86: Fonts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Fonts

> John Balsan wrote:
>  >
>  > Okay, I have been on vacation for the past week, so I don't know if this
>  > has been discussed or not.  First, these font programs.  I have run
>  > FatFont and am completely clueless to what this program is supposed to
>  > do.  The only time that I see the font is after I install it, and then
>  > go to unistall it.  Please explain to me what I am doing wrong.  Second,
>  > after I get this working I would like to write some of my own, how do I
>  > go about doing this?  TIA
>  >
>  > ~John
>
>  someone mailed me with the same problem and i have no idea why this
>  happens, so far you have been the only two that i have heard from about
>  this 'feature'. what version rom does your 86 have? i think that maybe
>  this might be part (if not all) of the problem...i enclosed the source
>  to FAT font.

The only problem that l get with fatfont is that the only thing in the
fatfont is the title setup screen to it after l have already installed it.
 The "Done" display after installing and everything else is in the regular
font.  After going into a menu or something and returning it is in the
regular font.