Re: A86: Fonts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Fonts

malluck@bellsouth.net wrote:

> > I have rom version 1.2. BTW the first time I ran fatfont it was through
> > Ashell (may that make a difference?). I have also tried running it
> > without the shell with no avail. I'll try it one more time after I > reset the memory and see if it works.
>
>         After reseting the memory and reloading fatfont it worked perfectly.
> Yet after clearing the mem again and reloading ashell, fatfont, and
> various other programs it failed to work properly. I believe Ashell may
> be at fault.
>                 -Michael

yep when you shell from an asm program to it and it ends, the font is
reset to normal...these fonts are just for use when you want to use them
in the TI-OS and dont plan on running much assembly(you have to
reinstall them every time you run another assembly program :/). Its
basically just a way to make the basic parts of your calc look better
temporarily(or to make the teachers get confused :)
--
ZzZzZ eEeEe BbBb  EeEeE eEeEe dDdD   oOo   OoO  tTtTt
   Z  E     b   B e     E     D   d O   O o   o   T