Re: A86: Link Support----TI Docs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Link Support----TI Docs

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Matthew Johnson wrote:

> program Z80 assembly right on calculator, I guess it has a built in
> assembler. It also has the improvements of

No, it has no assembler.  You have to type Z80 machine code in hexadecimal
in order to write programs on the calculator.  This could change (wink,
wink), but don't ask me about it, because I have quite a bit to do before
I even start that project.

> I hope the TI releases more info on the 86 too! Like asm stuff...
> Once it becomes more popular, I'm sure they will more willing to do so.

They've already said that they're willing to do so.  Check their web
pages.  The difficulty is that there's *lots more* info to process for the
86 than there was for the 83.

> TI-86 will run all of TI-85 basic programs... the asm programs should be

Except those using the PrintScreen function and intending 1/2A to be
evaluated as 1/(2A), I believe.

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)