A86: Re: Link Support----TI Docs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Link Support----TI Docs

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew R Price <pricem@juno.com>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Sunday, August 24, 1997 8:42 PM
Subject: A86: Link Support----TI Docs

>Is anyone out there working on serial PC link support for the 86?  I'd
>rather not get the Graph Link even though I hear it's a decent product
>(too expensive for what it does).  I've had an 85 for a year but I've
>heard that the calc to computer linking for the 86 is very different; can
>someone fill me in on how this is done, what features it adds and what it
>looks like.
>
>Does anyone know when TI will release the docs on the 86?  How are you
>guys doing stuff until the word comes down from on high?  Is it that
>similar to the 85?
>
>I'm being patient, really.
>

> Matthew

The Graph Link for the 86 might be expensive, but I picked it up... It was
worth it in my opinion. Yes, I could have made my own, but it might not have
even worked, and if it did, there is the big "Where do I get the software"
problem. There are some docs already released. I don't know the urls
off-hand. http://www.ti.com (Follow the links)

Check out http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/enigma/