Re: A86: AShell vs Aurora

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: AShell vs Aurora

PKRPINC@aol.com wrote:

> I like Aurora better than Ashell and hope that Bill Nagel will expand on
> Aurora more than Ashell.  Aurora's interface is fun and effecient and is not
> that big, while I find ashell to be boring and ineffecient and it lists
> things that can't be executed and futhermore I don't want to see basic
> programs there.

There's really nothing left to expand on with Aurora.  The problem with
Aurora is that the desktop looks ugly when prog names (under icons) are
not 4 bytes long. Thats why I made AShell, because it not only shows the
progs name, but also has descriptions, while keeping the password
protection and contrast features of Aurora.

Bill