Re: A86: Standards

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Standards

>To the beginners on this list -
>	I know Dan Eble, Bill Nagel, and I all had previous experience with one of
>TI's other calculators.  I think James Yopp did too.  We might take it for
>granted sometimes.

     Actually, I only did ASM on the 85 long enough to learn it well, not
to release any programs. I had a very early version of the original Mario
Brothers started for ZShell when I had to get rid of my 85.  That's too
bad.
     But, the main advantage I have is the ownership of the Zilog Z80
user's manual and the giude to Discrete devices and embedded controllers.
 These are very good references which most of the more experienced
programmers have, but those starting out do not.

James Yopp
jyopp@pobox.com
"Time is the fire in which we burn."