Re: A86: More Font Info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: More Font Info

If you want to subscribe to a mailing list solely for the basic aspects of
TI calcs try calc-ti.  For more info visit http://www.ticalc.org.  I think
this list is solely for ASM aspects of the 86, so if you want to learn ASM
I would stay subscribed - eventually stuff will make a little sense and
then it will be easier.  Also if you are a beginner in ASM ( I am still
learning myself) you can visit Jimmy Mardell's page for the Online ZShell
School and ticalc.org also has some help files.

Andres