Re: A86: Add-on programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Add-on programs

Since Ti has released a program for finance that "appears" to be added on to
the ROM, wouldn't it be possible to make ASM programs that enhance TI-Basic
ability?  Such as maybe an ASM program that once loaded onto the calculator
would give a lineOff function added into the Draw menu to turn off lines.  Or
maybe just adding commands into the CTL and I/O menus that would do things
like cursor positions and turning off the busy indicator and things like
that.  l know that the busy indicator can be off while running a TI-Basic
program, just run Aurora and from that shell run a program like AppleWin or
something.  lt would seem practical to do that anyway, for people like me who
are just learning ASM.