Re: A86: ASM Converter from 85->86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Converter from 85->86

I had thought of that previosly 2 writing the question,  Reason why I
dicided not to suggest that is this will still leave the source the same
for the programers who created it or have permision,  so in future
updates can become confusing.   The new  include file could be usefull.
but one could still argue u are editing the code,  because the end
result is different.  It would how ever be a quick way 2 recompile an 85
program.

--
Thank You, Dave Piper
Home Page: http://www.jcave.com/~piperc/