[A85] Re: Programming for the Ti85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A85] Re: Programming for the Ti85

> Van: Eugene Talagrand <eugrt@hotmail.com>
>
> What project exactly are you working on, Henk? Sounds like you are making
> cross-calculator programming language?

Okay, I'll explain:

First there was a Small-C compiler for the Z80 (can still be found as
zcc069.zip, or somthing, on the internet). And there was the Z88, a BBC
Micro clone (microcomputer á la MSX style).

Somebody began the project of making a lib to this compiler for the Z88,
the Z88DK was born. Many people have joined (and gone away) in the time
between, many other platforms were supported.

The compiler grew to something more ANSI-C. About one year ago Stefano
Bodrato added Ti support. It got my attention (since I was developing the
Ti8xcc compiler, had much flames about the horrible code generation, and
was searching for a better one), and I've made the Ti82/83(+) port usable
(since I have got a Ti83, and the others are about the same). Recently I've
taken a look the Ti85_crt0, and came to the conclusion Stefano's header
didn't work...

> But why the interest for Rigel? ZShell and Usgard are by far the most
> popular TI-85 shells.

Relocation... (we currently also only support CrASH for the Ti82)

	Henk Poley <><