A85: Periodic85X Animated Screen Shot

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Periodic85X Animated Screen Shot

This list has been a bit dead for quite a long time... ;)

Just in case anyone cares, since calc.org is *still* unavailable (thus I
can't post any P85X updates to the Macross homepage), I've decided to use
this list instead to see just how much interest there is in this project.  If
there's enough interest, I'll continue working on more modules (like a
gram-formula-mass calculator); else, I probably won't ;)  Either way, I'll
soon release the program and all external data strings, converters, and
modules that I've made thus far (I'm hoping to "pre-release" on Macross
first; however, if calc.org isn't up by the 28th, I'll just upload to ticalc
and see how long it takes to get into the archives :P ).  There *was* an
animated screenshot available at Macross, but since that page isn't
accessable, the following link should give a pretty good idea of what this
program consists of:

http://members.xoom.com/JayEll/p85x.gif

If you have suggestions/comments/whatever, please don't hesitate to email me
;)

JayEll