Re: [A85: Re: Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [A85: Re: Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competition!]

I think the only way to run java apps right now is to use the applet runner.
I think you can drag a java app onto the applet runner and run it.  From Mac
OS X, or maybe already in Mac OS 9, you should be able to run java apps
transparently by double-clicking on them in the finder.  By the way, for you
windows guys out there, a note:  Mcrosoft's java system isn't 100% pure
java, as apposed to Apple's.  If you want to do real java, use a Mac, and if
you want to do anything else for that matter, still, use a Mac.

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O