A85: SchoolSuite v1.5 to Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: SchoolSuite v1.5 to Usgard

Ok guys, here's something that I just got myself embarked  on today.  I
was on The Notorious Computerman's webpage and I saw that he wanted
someone to port SchoolSuite v1.5 to Usgard.  Well, being in the
embarking mood, I emailed him and told him that I would do it.  Well,
after looking at the program (which I neglected to do before I sent the
email) I saw that it would be the best to use something like winshell
with the SchoolSuite port.  Now here comes the question:  Would anyone
like to work with me on this??  I kind of know my Usgard stuff, but I'm
not so good that I can go this alone.  If anyone is interested, ICQ me
or email me.  Thanks in advance!
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 22517789 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/22517789 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
22517789@pager.mirabilis.com
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
Bryan