Re: A85: Assembly virus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Assembly virus

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 Penguin667@aol.com wrote:

> ...and were glad you can't
> Gee. I wonder why it hasn't been done before?
> Maybe because............................its RETARDED!

I agree... listen to yourselves! You're designing a program to do harm to
other people's calculators! What is it with you? You have no business
messing with other people's things. Sure, it might be an interesting
project to LOOK at, but never to implement. I store important information
on my calculator (grades, phone numbers, assignments, etc) and I'm sure
that many other people do also. Why would you want to destroy other
people's work?

Take a good think about it.
Kevin