Re: A85: Re: Compactflash expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Compactflash expander

In a message dated 3/5/99 3:30:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time, tsg122@psu.edu
writes:

> On that note, I would also like to suggest that Usgard possibly be ported to
>  run on the 86, etc...  it would make the 86 a much more friendly asm
>  device...

Do you own an 86?  I've got one, and it is an extremely friendly ASM device.
In fact, it is even very forgiving about ASM crashes.  The existing shells are
not like Usgard.  They are not hacks, but just what the name implies: SHELLS.
If you do own an 86 and like Usgard, you should try Rascall or YAS.  Those two
have the Usgard interface, and also support 85 emulation, and program
grouping.

-Patrick Gray