A85: Re: Compactflash expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: Compactflash expander

Only one thing to add:  how about support for all TI-8x calcs?  I mean, it
couldn't be very difficult to port the code, as all have a Z80 on them...

On that note, I would also like to suggest that Usgard possibly be ported to
run on the 86, etc...  it would make the 86 a much more friendly asm
device...

..Trevor

PS - I am going to devote some time this spring break (from right now until
a week from monday) to actually learning how to program for Usgard (I know a
few different flavors of assembly, but not Z80)

If anybody would care to send me some sample programs, etc, I would GREATLY
appreciate it!